- Hobot not only clean glasses but also windows, tiles, marble, and other smooth flat surfaces.
- The robot moves linearly and cleaning takes place automatically in two directions in a vertical position. The patented system moving across a glass surface provides powerful suction motor and a microfibre cloth.
- Cleaning is performed in two stages, first horizontally and then vertically. Cleaning speed is 2.4 min./1 m2.
- The robot can handle a large area with a width of 6 m.
- The minimum size of the cleaned surface is 40 x 40 cm.
- Hobot offers two kinds of cleaning cloths. Blue for dry cleaning and yellow for wet cleaning and polishing. The large wipes effectively trap dust, dirt and can even clean surface tightly along the edges.
- Dirty microfibre cloths are easily removed and washable.
- At the bottom of the robot are placed pneumatic pads that automatically adjust and adapt to the surface.
- In addition to the battery backup UPS, the robot is additionally secured with a safety rope.