AutoVac Bot Online Store Returns Only
All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all accessories to ensure full credit.
Below are the steps to return a product:
- Please email [email protected] to receive a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- Pack the product securely in the original package, if possible.
- Enclose the bottom portion of the original packing slip with the product. Be sure to keep the top portion of the packing slip for your records. If you cannot send your packing slip, please include your order number, billing name, and address with the product.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- For your protection, we recommend that you use SingPost for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to the warehouse.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Shipping costs & transaction fees incurred on your purchase & return will not be refunded.
Return Rules and Restrictions
- All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all accessories to ensure full credit.
- Return product must be within 30 days from the day of completed order.
- Sale items during promotional period are not eligible for refund.
- You must include the return form or bottom portion of the original packing slip. Be certain to save copies for your records.
- Gift-wrap costs and other charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept C.O.D. or third party billing for returned merchandise.
- In the case of shipping damages, please contact the carrier or our Customer Care Department at [email protected].
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
Damaged or Defective Products
- If you receive a damaged or defective product, or you find any item is missing, contact a Customer Care Representative within 7 days of delivery at [email protected]. Please supply the Representative with your order number, product number and tracking number from your original confirmation email. The Representative will also need your email address and phone number.
- AutoVacBot.com will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return. If you do not contact Customer Care, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
- If there is extensive damage to the carton, contact a Customer Care Representative immediately at [email protected]. Please have your order number available when you contact the Customer Care Representative.
- AutoVac Bot Limited Warranty
AutoVac Bot believes in and stands behind all of our products. That’s why all select robots (iRobot and Neato) purchased from our online store come with a 30-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee. In addition, we offer a limited warranty on all of our products. Here are the basic facts on how it works:
- How long does the limited warranty last?
iRobot and Neato robots have a two-year, extended limited warranty for parts only. iRobot Roomba batteries have a 1-year limited warranty and iRobot Roomba charger has a six-month warranty. All Mirra robots have a one-year, limited warranty for parts only. All limited warranties begin on the date of shipping (date of order completion).
- Does the limited warranty depend on where I bought my cleaning robot?
Yes, the limited warranty is valid only on products bought through our online store which is AutoVacBot.com. As the warranty procedure is strictly on a distributor basis, we will not be able to claim warranty for any robots purchased from another reseller. Proof of purchase will be required prior to receiving limited warranty service.
- Is the limited warranty transferable with proof of purchase?
No, the AutoVac Bot limited warranty is not transferable. You are the only one who can request limited warranty service for the length of the limited warranty.
- What is covered?
The AutoVac Bot limited warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship that might occur during normal use of your robot. Consumable components like brushes and filters are not covered. Defects resulting from improper maintenance, unauthorized repairs or failure to follow operational instructions are just a few of the items not covered. Damage caused by the use of accessories and parts, including batteries, that were not manufactured by the original manufacturer voids the limited warranty.
- What if I move overseas? Will my limited warranty still be valid?
No, both the 30-day, money-back guarantee and limited warranty are void if product is used outside Singapore.
- So, if something that is covered does break, how do I get it fixed?
In the unlikely event that something does go wrong with your Robotic Cleaner within the warranty period. Just contact us to determine your problem and next steps. You can email us at [email protected] Our highly qualified, professional technicians can repair virtually any Robot fault using only genuine parts. However, if the defect is of a particularly serious nature, it may take days to repair. Replacement parts and products assume the remaining original limited warranty, or sixty (60) days, whichever is longer. All replaced parts and products become the property of AutoVac Bot and must be returned to AutoVac Bot. To obtain limited warranty service, support or other information, please email us or call [email protected].
*AutoVacBot.com reserves the right to offer a repair, a replacement unit or a full refund of the purchase price on faulty units at our discretion.